Easy to follow Lessons
John Pidgeon takes you through each stage of the property journey over 12 indepth video lessons. Each lesson is colour coded and finishes with clear actions steps and mini assignments to keep you motivated and accountable.
Anywhere, Anytime Learning
This style of on-the-go learning has been designed to fit in with your busy lifestyle and is a true recipe for success! You control it. Jump online anywhere, anytime for the full learning experience - it's your call.
Interactive and REAL
This is NOT a set and forget Property and Finance Course. There is a team of people behind it, discussion groups to help you through and a highly qualified Instructor ready to answer any questions and queries you might have.
John Pidgeon, Founder & Director, Solvere
Fabulous financial overview with a property inclination!
In a word - EXCELLENT!
This is an excellent program!
The online Academy was absolutely perfect for me!
Who is this course designed for?
First home buyers, first time property investors and seasoned investors. Whether you're ready now or planning for the future, this is the course for you.
What will I get out of it?
All the property and finance 'need to knows' about buying your first home or investing in property and the ability to take action with knowledge and confidence.
Who is the Course instructor?
John Pidgeon is one of Australia's Top Ten Property Specialists (2018 & 2019) and has been coaching and teaching people in property and finance for 20 years. He coaches clients everyday to understand complex property deals in great depth, and to break down the deal with clarity for the most successful outcome.
What can I expect when I enter the Online Academy
A comprehensive, easy to navigate, interactive course with 12 chapters. You will be able to learn at your own pace through detailed videos, quizzes and action steps on an interactive platform.
- Chapter 1: Who are we? FREE PREVIEW
- Chapter 2: How, when, where, why and the what! FREE PREVIEW
- Chapter 3: Habit setting and time management
- Your Action Steps: Habit setting and time management (assignment)
- Chapter 4: Foundations of life investing
- Your Action Steps: Foundations of life investing (assignment)
- Chapter 5: Cashflow in your life
- Your Action Steps: Cashflow in your life (assignment)
- Chapter 6: Overcoming your fears
- Your Action Steps: Overcoming your fears (assignment)
- YOU'RE HALF WAY! IT'S QUIZ TIME...
- Chapter 7: Buying your own home
- Your Action Steps: Buying your own home (assignment)
- Chapter 8: Property strategies
- Your Action Steps: Property strategies (assignment)
- Chapter 9: Your team of people
- Your Action Steps: Your team of people (assignment)
- Chapter 10: How to get the best finance
- Your action steps: How to get the best finance (assignment)
- Chapter 11: Hotspots and notspots
- Your Action Steps: Hotspots and Notspots (assignment)
- Chapter 12: How to find my own property FREE PREVIEW
- Your Action Steps: How to find my own property (assignment)
- YOU'RE ALMOST THERE - FINAL QUIZ!
- A final message from John Pidgeon
- Before you go...
- LINKS TO KEEP YOU LEARNING
- John Explains: The Property Clock
- John Explains: Loan to Value Ratio (LVR)
- John Explains: Lenders Mortgage Insurance (LMI)
- John Explains: Borrowing Capacity
- John Explains: Gross Yields
- John Explains: Long Term Wealth Plan
- John Explains: Cash vs Equity
- John Explains: Fixed vs Variable Loans